1) Consider what the kingdom of God is like inside. Read Revelation 5:11-15. (1) How many deities (gods) sit upon the throne of the kingdom? (2) Who is this deity on the throne in Revelation? Read Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 42:8; 44:6,8; 45:5-6; Jeremiah 10:10-11; Mark 12:29. (3) How many Gods does the Bible teach exist?
2) Consider the attributes and characteristics of God. He is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, eternal, invisible, and infinite. He exists as eternal spirit (John 4:24). Can man relate and really associate with a being that is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, eternal, invisible, and infinite?
3) Read I Timothy 3:16; what did God do therefore in order to relate and build a solid relationship with humankind?
4) Read John 1:1-3, 14. Hence, two great truths: (1) There is One God; (2) This God robed Himself into a human body of flesh. The infinite, invisible, eternal God took upon Himself finite, visible, temporal, and mortal existence in a fleshly body. (Read Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:3) God was in Jesus Christ (read II Corinthians 5:19), working and relating to humankind. Jesus termed the infinite, invisible, and eternal aspect of God as Father; He called the finite, visible, temporal, and mortal aspect of God as Son. Read John 10:9-10; (1) where did the Father dwell that did the works through Jesus Christ? (2) Did the One God reside within the human body of Christ and operate through him on earth? (3) Does this speak of one Person or three persons?
5) Read Malachi 1:11 and Acts 4:12. How many names are given to mankind with which to relate to God and call upon Him? What is that name?
6) In singular focus, you can approach, praise, petition, and worship this One Great God – Jesus! Read I Timothy 6:15; I Timothy 1:16-17; Jude 25.